Terms And Conditions
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please print and read these conditions before you proceed
BOOKING PROCEDURE AND TRAVEL DOCUMENTS
Bookings can be made via the bookingservice on our Reef Info Website orby telephone with one ofour experienced and friendly staff.Your bookingand reservation details will be confirmed backto you on receipt of your deposit (seebelow for details).Your travel documentation will be sent to you on receipt of your payment in full (see below for details).
- Adeposit of 20% is due at the time of bookingand confirmation of your reservation.
- Full payment is due no later than 30days prior to commencement of travel.
- Bookings received less than 30days before trip commencement must be paid for in FULL at time of bookingand confirmation of your booking.
- General:Our travel consultants provide their expert advice to plan and create your itinerary free of charge.
- Amendments:Changes to reservations requested after the final payment has been received will incur an amendment fee of AU$25.00per person.
- Credit cards: Visa and MasterCard will be gladly accepted for payment at no extra charge. AMEXcards incur a 3.5% processingfee.
PLEASE NOTE: All credit cards from non-Australian banks are processed as overseas transactions,and as such mayincur additional currencyexchange and other service fees as assessed byyour credit card provider.
All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
- Cancellation 31days or more before commencement of service:Full refund less service fee of AU$25.00/person.
- Cancellation 30days or less before commencement of service:20% cancellation Fee.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance is essential and strongly recommended in case of cancellation or sudden illness.
All information on our web site is thoroughly researched and published to the best of our knowledge. However,Reef Information Centre does not accept any responsibility for the correctness of this information.Travel itineraries,prices and service descriptions are subject to change at any time at the operators'discretion.Please refer to prices and bookingterms outlined in our email. Reef Information Centre operates as an agent between you (the client)and the service provider. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous tour &transport operators and accommodation.Reef Information Centre‘s obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers.W e take no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty or representation regardingtheir standard.All bookings are made subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers.Your legal recourse is against the specific provider and not Reef Information Centre. If for any reason,any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted your remedy lies against the provider and not with Reef Information Centre.