Cairns Reef Info Visitor Centre
INDULGE IN OUR EXPERIENCES
Open 7 days a
The best customer
service in town
Top rated tour desk
Locally owned &
Want to experience
just how special this region is?
We are a locally owned Visitor Information Centre and have been operating right here in Cairns for over 20 years. Our staff are the friendliest and most experienced you will come across and we take great pleasure in offering you the best advice for whatever you’d love to experience in Tropical North Queensland and afar!
We will take special care in organising your unique and unforgettable holiday from trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the famous surrounding Rainforest, Atherton Tablelands and Cape Tribulation and everything in between.
A place like no other, wild experiences & memories that will last a lifetime
Here's just a mere fraction of what you'll discover from your time in Tropical North Queensland
- The Ancient Daintree Rainforest and beyond
- The Atherton Tablelands including too many waterfalls to count
- The Australian Outback
- Snorkel and dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Spend a night on a Tropical Island
- Enjoy some peace and quiet on a secluded Sand Cay
- Catch the fish of a lifetime!
- Throw yourself out of a perfectly good plane with Mission Beach Skydive
- Jump off a tower with Cairns Skypark's bungy jump